Maryland based Ugandan Designer, Solome Katongole will be showcasing her collection which carries a modern aesthetics inspired by color and nature. Her passion infused with her Ugandan culture, influences her ability to design clothes that are sophisticated and sexy. She explores art with fabrics to create garments that are comfortable and make a statement.
Katongole holds a bachelors of science in Biology and is a graduate of the Los Angeles Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising. Her beautiful designs have graced the runways of Africa Fashion Week New York and Boston Fashion Week “Fashion Expose”.
[slickr-flickr search=”sets” set=”72157626439864418″ items=”60″ type=”gallery” flickr_link=”on”]
- RECIPE OF THE DAY: Moroccan Lamb Tangine With Asian Pears
- Ethiopia Prime Minister’s New Defense Minister Is A Woman and So Is 50% Of His Ministerial Cabinet
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95