#African Vibes Magazine has partnered with #Keller Graduate School of Management, a subsidiary of #Devry University to present an Ideas #Contest. The contest offers African Vibes Magazine subscribers, Keller Graduate School of Management/Devry University students and alumni across the country, the opportunity to play an active role in influencing Africa’s development by offering creative, innovative proposals that will answer the question: “What can you do with $1000 to help fight #poverty in Africa?” African Vibes Magazine will award $1000 to the winner to fund his/her idea. All proposals submitted for this contest should answer the following questions:
- Where will the idea be implemented?
- Why is it a good idea?
- How will the idea be sustained?
- How will the $1000 be used to implement the idea?
- How does this idea address poverty in Africa?
- Who will benefit from this idea?
Submission Deadline has been extended until April 10th 2010.
Proposals entered by the deadline will be reviewed and the winner will be selected by a panel of judges.
How it works
- Submit your idea through our online submissions form below by April 10th 2010. Your idea should be submitted in the format of a word document/pdf (2 pages max) or Video (5 minutes max).
- On April 16th 2010, check our website www.africanvibes.com/wordpressnew for the winner. The winner will have the opportunity to share their winning idea at the African Vibes Magazine #4th Anniversary Event on April 24th 2010.
- Reach: How many people would this idea affect?
- Depth: How deeply are people impacted? How urgent is the need?
- Attainability: Can this idea be implemented within a year or two?
- Efficiency: How simple and cost-effective is the idea?
- Longevity: How long will the idea’s impact last?
- Feasibility: Can the Idea be implemented within the specified budget of $1000
- Relevance: Is the idea relevant to the contest topic?
- Sustainability: Can the idea sustain itself or will it always require a new investment to be sustained?
African Vibes Magazine will offer the Winner an Award for their innovation and $1,000 to fund their idea
Who can apply
Must be an African Vibes Magazine Subscriber or Keller Graduate School/Devry University Student or Alumni to be considered for the award
- Sports3 months ago
Top 20 African Soccer Players To Watch In 2019
- Game Changer2 months ago
How An African Overcame Racism To Become The Most Famous Black Man In Korea
- Money Matters2 months ago
The Njangi: An African Financial Support System
- Lifestyle2 months ago
Reverse Brain Drain: The reason Kim and Priscilla Addison moved to Ghana to do business
- Hair3 months ago
10 Gorgeous Crochet Faux Locs Hairstyles
- Fashion2 months ago
This Liberian-American Wants To Change Liberian Fashion Industry
- Music2 months ago
Tiwa Savage Joins Growing Number Of African Artist Signed To Universal Music Group
- Art3 months ago
Idris Elba, Adwoa Aboah And Lupita Nyongo Are Some Of The African Celebrities Who Stunned At The 2019 Met Gala