Finally after a week of attempting to weasel out of the first #Presidential debate, #John McCain takes time off of trying to save the American economy and possibly the world at that to show up for the debate. How noble of him …
During the debate, #Obama was Obama and McCain was McCain, nothing new there except as I watched I saw the wolf begin to show in McCain as he let the sheep clothing slip off. At first I thought John McCain was doing well until he started patronizing and undermining Obama leaving a truly nasty after taste in my mouth.
How could he keep saying “Barrack just doesn’t understand”, or that Barrack was naive when Barrack was in clear command of the facts? These are serious times that call for a grown-up mature leader and with age and experience on McCain’s side, he is leaving much to be desire still … at least from me.
McCain seems to have forgotten that Barrack Obama was not appointed to run against him for President. Barrack Obama went through the toughest primaries ever and against political celebrity, Hilary Clinton with the odds against him and still came out on top.
- Egypt Advances Its Plan to Become A Regional Center for Energy with Sudan Electric Linkage Project
- 👌🏾Kenyan Shatters Marathon World Record By 78 Seconds
- 👍🏾Tanzania App Emerges as Ecobank Fintech Challenge First Place Winner
- 😲 If You Are A Tanzania Female MP Who Does One Of These Things, You Will Be Banned Says Speaker of Parliament
- Thousands flock to Africa’s first Comic Con
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95