Monalisa Okojie will once a again showcase her luxurious collection of some of the finest handpicked exotic stones, golds and conflict free diamonds on the “#I Wear African” Runway. Okojie is the founder and CEO of jewelry brand #Nehita.
Her creations have been worn by top celebrities such as, Whitney Houston, Natalie Cole, Alan Cumming, Melora Hardin, Michael Henderson, Sally Pressman, CCH Pounder, Lu Parker, Katherine Joosten, Meagan Good, Brandy, Hosea Chanchez, Carrie Ann Inaba, Quinton Aaron, Malina Moye, Jackie Long, Lisa Raye, Christelle, Omarosa, and many others.
- RECIPE OF THE DAY: Moroccan Lamb Tangine With Asian Pears
- Ethiopia Prime Minister’s New Defense Minister Is A Woman and So Is 50% Of His Ministerial Cabinet
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95