#African Vibes Magazine Editor In Chief, #Amabel Niba will be appearing on #Radio Afrodicia (KPFK-FM 90.7) airing in Los Angeles from 2 to 4 p.m on Saturday April 17 with host #Nnamdi Moweta. Niba will be on the show with “Project Runway” contestant and “I Wear African” Ivorian designer, #Christiane King to discuss how showcasing a contemporary Africa through fashion helps to change the continent’s perception. The show streams live at www.afrodicia.com.
Host Nmandi Moweta plays all the best in modern and classical #African music.
Radio Afrodicia on Twitter: http://twitter.com/radioafrodicia
- RECIPE OF THE DAY: Moroccan Lamb Tangine With Asian Pears
- Ethiopia Prime Minister’s New Defense Minister Is A Woman and So Is 50% Of His Ministerial Cabinet
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95