Ivory Coast’s 32 year old Soccer Super Star, Didier Drogba, a striker for England’s Chelsea Football Club and the captain of the Côte d’Ivoire team, has shown the world what’s possible when power and grace fuse on the soccer pitch. He is considered one of the world’s most influential people in the TIME Magazine 2010 100.
Also on the list is Ethiopian super model Liya Kebede who was appointed as World Health Organization’s Goodwill Ambassador for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health in 2005. This year, in recognition of her work in this field, the World Economic Forum named her a Young Global Leader.
- RECIPE OF THE DAY: Moroccan Lamb Tangine With Asian Pears
- Ethiopia Prime Minister’s New Defense Minister Is A Woman and So Is 50% Of His Ministerial Cabinet
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95