A few weeks later I was modeling prom dresses on Fox 11 Good Day LA morning show.
Most recently, designer Lauren Elaine once again chose me to walk the runway at her 2010 Black Label Fall Collection Fashion Show. I love the excitement of a show starting from the makeup to strutting out on the runway. The roar of the crowd fires me up and
pushes me to a higher level.
I was born into a musical family–my father, legendary bassist, Byron Miller has toured and recorded with some of the biggest names in the music business, including Marvin Gaye, Luther Vandross, Whitney Houston and George Duke—it’s no surprise I would be drawn to performing arts and fashion. I participated in dance, theatre, and choir productions in high school, with theatre credits including Annie, Wizard of Oz and Hello Dolly. I have enjoyed playing violin, cello as well as alto saxophone, and I’m currently taking guitar lessons from my Godfather, Grammy-nominated guitarist, Doc Powell.
I consider myself grounded in my spirituality as a member of my church’s Campus Ministry. Education is important to me I am a member of Xinos, Phi Delta Kappa, Gamma Lambda Chapter. A sorority led by education administrators.
I am proud and grateful for the accomplishments I’ve made in the last few years; I am so excited to see what the future holds for me. I’d say there is no limit to the heights my career can take me!
[flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157623905749558″]
- Ethiopia Prime Minister’s New Defense Minister Is A Woman and So Is 50% Of His Ministerial Cabinet
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Kigali Genocide Memorial Unveils New Digital Education Platform For Genocide Education
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95