R&B sensation is busy making hits and running his many different businesses. When #African Vibes Magazine met with the artist, he was in the process of recording “Oh Africa” with Keri Hilson and The Soweto Gospel Choir in a campaign to benefit underprivileged #African youth. This is one of many initiatives the Singer was engaged in to help Africans.
African Vibes Magazine Editor In Chief, Amabel Niba sat with #Akon and his mother Kine in Los Angeles to talk about their work with the #Konfidence foundation as well as upcoming initiatives by the foundation that they were piloting in Senegal before a planned future roll out into other parts of Africa.
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Kigali Genocide Memorial Unveils New Digital Education Platform For Genocide Education
- ❓🤔QUESTION FOR YOU: Should Kenyan Immigration Have Deported This Chinese Man Over His Racist Rant?
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95