On April 24th 2010, #African Vibes Magazine is rolling out the red carpet in style to celebrate 4 years of putting the positive spotlight on Africa and Africans.
This Red Carpet glam event focuses on showcasing contemporary Africa by presenting an eclectic mix of African culture, style and entertainment. Guests will be engaged in ways that will encourage them to take an interest in playing an active role in shaping Africa’s future.
A portion of the proceeds from this event will go toward supporting the African Vibes Magazine 1000 Africans for Haiti initiative (http://www.causes.com/AfricansForHaiti) to help earthquake victims in Haiti.
Schedule of Events
- Pre-Event Ideas Contest
- Glam Lounge
- I Wear African Runway and Awards Show
- VIP Lounge after Party
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Kigali Genocide Memorial Unveils New Digital Education Platform For Genocide Education
- ❓🤔QUESTION FOR YOU: Should Kenyan Immigration Have Deported This Chinese Man Over His Racist Rant?
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95