We do not see #African Glamour in the social scenes and we do not see it at red carpet celebrity events,
so this Spring, I believed it was necessary for us to launch the biggest #African Fashion campaign
The African Vibes Magazine I WEAR AFRICAN Campaign
A campaign about individual expression, contemporary style and cultural heritage. The goal of this campaign is to celebrate the beauty of Africa through fashion and to promote the glamour and beauty of contemporary African fashion into the social scenes. This campaign gives us an opportunity to take pride in our heritage and be proud of the connection we have with Africa.
It is my hope that you will all join us in one way or another to celebrate the beauty of who we are and where we come from. We have a growing list of very talented and creative emerging and established Designers who are incorporating inspirations from the continent into their designs. That list will grow and it is our hope that you join in. Become a part of this exciting ‘movement’; join the I WEAR AFRICAN fan page on facebook. Vote for your favorite designers and the clothes. Thank you for stopping by. We hope you get involved by wearing beautiful Africa inspired designs. Share your photos showing off your African Style and visit us regularly for updates on the campaign.
A portion of proceeds from all events related to this campaign will be contributed to our VILLAGE EFFORT.
African Vibes Magazine
- RECIPE OF THE DAY: Moroccan Lamb Tangine With Asian Pears
- Ethiopia Prime Minister’s New Defense Minister Is A Woman and So Is 50% Of His Ministerial Cabinet
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95