Weeks ago, Naomi Campbell discovered the super-talented kids that makes up the dance group, Dreamcatchers on Instagram, and was so amazed by their talent that she promised to pay them a visit when she comes to Nigeria.
Yesterday, the British Supermodel, fulfilled that promise. She took her entourage with her to visit the kids at their home in Ikorodu.
The kids could not contain their excitement as they jumped on her, danced with her and took her around their neighbourhood.
Their coordinator, Seyi Oluyole shared the happy moment the British supermodel stepped into their compound and it’s the sweetest thing ever.
- RECIPE OF THE DAY: Moroccan Lamb Tangine With Asian Pears
- Ethiopia Prime Minister’s New Defense Minister Is A Woman and So Is 50% Of His Ministerial Cabinet
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95