I am a young woman passionate about modeling. I think of modeling as not only my job, but a fun way of expressing yourself threw art with your own body. Being petite and #African America to me is an even more reason to #model and try to be the best at what I’d do. I have to represent for petite models and African America women as well.
I’m very self-motivated, never had much in life. I grew up in a tough environment. I’ve been in and out of a foster homing facility twice, even adopted out and taken in by another family for a few years when serious complications happened in my house hold. All the more reason to make sure I can be the best person I can be. I stay close to god he guides me threw everything. It’s always good to have help.
I’ve been blessed to be a part of the hit TV show Americas Next Top Model cycle 13 the first and only short cycle. I was a celebrity guest star on the Tyra Banks show in New York, I’m currently on the cover of bellapetitemagazine.com and I do model work for the great Jordana and Milani cosmetics. And I’m also a student at Cal State Bakersfield and Bakersfield College studying business and Vet. Tech training
[flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157623781367637″]
- RECIPE OF THE DAY: Moroccan Lamb Tangine With Asian Pears
- Ethiopia Prime Minister’s New Defense Minister Is A Woman and So Is 50% Of His Ministerial Cabinet
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95