Orion Hotels & Resorts have been awarded the Sabre Top Destination Technology Award, the newest category created to include all establishments that have selected Sabre technology and its SynXis Central Reservation System to power up their activity.
The award was presented by Richard Wiegmann, Managing Director & CCO EMEA, Sabre Hospitality Solutions. Wiegmann traveled from Germany to hand over the award personally, including a unique trophy designed by Rialheim Ceramics for the occasion. Additionally, the hotel group’s CEO, Franz Gmeiner, won a seat at the Sabre Technology Exchange event taking place in the Spring of 2018 in Europe.
- Egypt Advances Its Plan to Become A Regional Center for Energy with Sudan Electric Linkage Project
- 👌🏾Kenyan Shatters Marathon World Record By 78 Seconds
- 👍🏾Tanzania App Emerges as Ecobank Fintech Challenge First Place Winner
- 😲 If You Are A Tanzania Female MP Who Does One Of These Things, You Will Be Banned Says Speaker of Parliament
- Thousands flock to Africa’s first Comic Con
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95