It is good to be Cameroonian soccer star, Samuel Eto’o these days. Russian Billionaire, Oligarch Suleyman Kerimov will be making Eto’o the highest paid footballer and athlete in the world with a payout of €20 million per season over the next three years. All the 30-year-old has to do is pass a medical and play with Brazilian legend Roberto Carlos for small-club-with-big-ambitions Anzhi Makhachkala in the Russian province of Dagestan. His former club won’t be hurting too badly either … financially that is.
Inter Millan will be selling the Cameroonian player to the Russian club for $52 million.
- RECIPE OF THE DAY: Moroccan Lamb Tangine With Asian Pears
- Ethiopia Prime Minister’s New Defense Minister Is A Woman and So Is 50% Of His Ministerial Cabinet
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95