Experience Africa in style! Come out and Enjoy our Runway Spectacle & Heart Pounding Performances, featuring some of the Best Contemporary #African Fashion Designers.
Advanced General Admission #Tickets are $30 and Advanced #VIP Tickets start at $75 for the Ultimate Experience! The Event will be taking place at the #Avalon Hollywood (1735 Vine St, Hollywood, CA 90028). #VIP Lounge After Party will be in the #Bardot Room of the Avalon Hollywood.
- No waiting in line for entry
- Red Carpet entrance
- VIP accommodation at the ‘I Wear #African‘ Runway and Award show
- VIP Gift bag with goodies and special offers from sponsors valued at over $500
- Complimentary premium champagne toast for VIP OR Table and Complimentary bottle(s) of Champagne for Gold, Platinum, Diamond VIPs and their guests courtesy of African Vibes Magazine at the Exclusive VIP Lounge After Party
- Complimentary Tray passed hors d’oeuvres courtesy of African Vibes Magazine at the Exclusive VIP Lounge After Party.
Click on the “more info” link by the Ticket Type for details.
- Must be 21 or Older to Attend.
Event starts promptly at 4PM
All guests are encouraged to come in contemporary African attire.
ONLINE TICKETS ARE DISCOUNTED AND OFFER YOU EXPRESS ADMISSION
For More Information email email@example.com/wordpressnew
- 4:00 PM – Doors open to the Glam Lounge as guests arrive. Guests at the Glam Lounge will receive exciting gifts from our sponsors. Bars will be open with exotic cocktails at discounted rates.
- 5:30 PM – ‘I Wear African’ Runway and Award Show
- 9:00 PM – Exclusive VIP Lounge After Party for VIPs, models, designers, artists and celebrity guest
Subscribe for Updates
- Hair2 months ago
23 Sophisticated ways to Afronize with a headwrap
- Money Matters2 days ago
5 Ideas for Online Investing in Africa
- Fashion3 months ago
Mantsho Is The First African Label To Collaborate With H&M. The Pieces Are Irresistible
- TV and Movies3 months ago
5 Must Watch African Movies On Amazon (Aug 2019)
- TV and Movies2 months ago
5 Must Watch African Movies On Amazon (Sep 2019)
- Hair3 months ago
Step By Step Guide To Two 15 Minutes Twisted Natural Hair Bun
- Food3 months ago
Kenyan Chef Maliha Mohammed Breaks Guinness World Record
- Music3 months ago
Our Top 10 Favorite African Music Videos Of The Week (August 16th)