Experience Africa in style! Come out and Enjoy our Runway Spectacle & Heart Pounding Performances, featuring some of the Best Contemporary #African Fashion Designers.
Advanced General Admission #Tickets are $30 and Advanced #VIP Tickets start at $75 for the Ultimate Experience! The Event will be taking place at the #Avalon Hollywood (1735 Vine St, Hollywood, CA 90028). #VIP Lounge After Party will be in the #Bardot Room of the Avalon Hollywood.
- No waiting in line for entry
- Red Carpet entrance
- VIP accommodation at the ‘I Wear #African‘ Runway and Award show
- VIP Gift bag with goodies and special offers from sponsors valued at over $500
- Complimentary premium champagne toast for VIP OR Table and Complimentary bottle(s) of Champagne for Gold, Platinum, Diamond VIPs and their guests courtesy of African Vibes Magazine at the Exclusive VIP Lounge After Party
- Complimentary Tray passed hors d’oeuvres courtesy of African Vibes Magazine at the Exclusive VIP Lounge After Party.
Click on the “more info” link by the Ticket Type for details.
Must be 21 or Older to Attend.
Event starts promptly at 4PM
All guests are encouraged to come in contemporary African attire.
ONLINE TICKETS ARE DISCOUNTED AND OFFER YOU EXPRESS ADMISSION
For More Information email email@example.com/wordpressnew
- 4:00 PM – Doors open to the Glam Lounge as guests arrive. Guests at the Glam Lounge will receive exciting gifts from our sponsors. Bars will be open with exotic cocktails at discounted rates.
- 5:30 PM – ‘I Wear African’ Runway and Award Show
- 9:00 PM – Exclusive VIP Lounge After Party for VIPs, models, designers, artists and celebrity guest
Subscribe for Updates
- Fashion1 month ago
23 Times Berla Mundi’s Afronista Style Got Our Thumbs Up
- Business and Development2 months ago
8 Ways To Make Money Online With Just A Laptop and Internet
- Designer Spotlight1 month ago
16 Unforgettable Looks By Angolan Designer Soraya Da Piedade
- Money Matters2 months ago
5 Ideas for Online Investing in Africa
- Viewpoint2 months ago
DISCUSSION: Was Late President Gadaffi’s ‘United States of Africa’ a pipedream or simply a matter of time?
- Lifestyle3 months ago
Last Minute Gifts You Can Get Before Christmas
- African Ingenuity2 months ago
10 Lessons By PLO Lumumba That Can Spark Mental Shift In Africa
- Arts & Culture2 months ago
10 Must Watch African Movies On Netflix (January 2021)