Nigerian Artist Patoranking dropped some very exciting news on social media a few hours ago with what is undeniably one of the cutest pictures of him and girlfriend Leila. The picture, which was posted on his Instagram and Twitter account, shows his girlfriend with a beautiful baby bump and is captioned “Thank God 🍼 “.
Thank God 🍼 pic.twitter.com/gWPOfI9Fbr
— PATORANKING (@patorankingfire) August 21, 2017
The award winning artist is judge on the singing talent show The Voice Nigeria and has a lot going for him. He recently made history just last month as the first African Artist to perform at what is acknowledged as reggae music’s biggest platform, Raggae Sumfest. The opportunity came as a result of one of his songs ‘My Woman, My Everything’, topping charts on the island.
Patoranking Fan Reactions
As expected, most of Patoranking’s fans responded on social media in joyful celebration, tweeting and instagramming their congratulations to the artist.
However, not everyone was Thanking God for this blessing. Some had choice words for the artist, expressing dissapointment about him not being married to his current girlfriend and ‘Baby Mama’ to be.
Mixed Reactions to Patoranking Baby News on Twitter
Mixed Reactions to Patoranking Baby News on Instagram
Are the mixed reactions justified or are those who are talking about marriage and sin just being too self righteous?
- RECIPE OF THE DAY: Moroccan Lamb Tangine With Asian Pears
- Ethiopia Prime Minister’s New Defense Minister Is A Woman and So Is 50% Of His Ministerial Cabinet
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95