Coupe Decale is coming from Paris to Hollywood in grand style with non other than Oudy 1er, one of Decale’s hottest artists. Oudy 1er’s hits such as “#Tchoumayaka” continues to fill up dance floors from Atlanta to New York, Minnesota to Hollywood. Always the captivating performer, he was a pioneer of coupe decale’s popular “the black and white” move.
He has sold out shows in France, Italy, London and parts of Africa and is coming to the United States to join the #African Vibes Magazine 5th Anniversary celebration with special performances of some of his biggest hits. This will be the kickoff of his Official United States Tour.
Tickets to the event can be purchased at http://avmag2011.eventbrite.com
- Women’s Rights Activist Is Ethiopia’s First Female Supreme Court Chief
- Tanzania Government Has a Free Offer for Investors
- Ethiopia Makes History With Their New President
- Mohammed Dewji, Africa’s youngest billionaire, free 9 days after abduction
- Ethiopia Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed Disarms Armed Protesting Soldiers with Push Ups
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95