Coupe Decale is coming from Paris to Hollywood in grand style with non other than Oudy 1er, one of Decale’s hottest artists. Oudy 1er’s hits such as “#Tchoumayaka” continues to fill up dance floors from Atlanta to New York, Minnesota to Hollywood. Always the captivating performer, he was a pioneer of coupe decale’s popular “the black and white” move.
He has sold out shows in France, Italy, London and parts of Africa and is coming to the United States to join the #African Vibes Magazine 5th Anniversary celebration with special performances of some of his biggest hits. This will be the kickoff of his Official United States Tour.
Tickets to the event can be purchased at http://avmag2011.eventbrite.com
- Egypt Advances Its Plan to Become A Regional Center for Energy with Sudan Electric Linkage Project
- 👌🏾Kenyan Shatters Marathon World Record By 78 Seconds
- 👍🏾Tanzania App Emerges as Ecobank Fintech Challenge First Place Winner
- 😲 If You Are A Tanzania Female MP Who Does One Of These Things, You Will Be Banned Says Speaker of Parliament
- Thousands flock to Africa’s first Comic Con
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95