Nollywood’s docudrama “93 Days,” which recently premiered in Lagos on the 13th of this month, chronicles the harrowing weeks in the summer of 2014 when a man ill with the Ebola virus arrived in the city from Liberia. The movie, which is co-produced and directed by Nollywood’s award winning director, Steve Gukas stars Hollywood’s Danny Glover.
93 Days Movie Trailer
93 days has been getting quite the buzz and sold out at the Toronto Film Festival and ended with a standing ovation from the audience, sources say.
Two years ago, on July 20th of 2014, the deadly Ebola virus had made its way to Nigeria. In what WHO described as a “spectacular success story”, the country held the number of cases to 19, with 7 deaths. On October 20th 2014, Nigeria was declared free of Ebola virus transmission.
Director Steve Gukas said he hopes people who watch the movie understand how closely people in far-flung parts of the world are connected.
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Kigali Genocide Memorial Unveils New Digital Education Platform For Genocide Education
- ❓🤔QUESTION FOR YOU: Should Kenyan Immigration Have Deported This Chinese Man Over His Racist Rant?
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95