Kaneka Corps Marketing Manager, Hideaki Nakamura noted that the agreement between Kaneka and the actress was an indication of the Company’s commitment to expand business interests in Nigeria. “In line with Kaneka Corporation’s corporate philosophy and strategic direction to promote the beauty of the #African woman through the provision of high quality hair products, Kaneka desires to play a more prominent role in the economy by investing more in the Nigerian market,” said Nakamura, “the deal with Stephanie is consistent with Kaneka’s policy of using the best talents everywhere the company has presence, to promote our product and Stephanie came highly recommended in this area,” he continued.
The endorsement comes in the heels of the successes recorded by Kaneka in Nigeria in 2010 which include the ‘Braids Parade’, an initiative celebrating Nigeria’s 50th Independence Anniversary through a hair competition; the ‘Night of 1000 Braids’, A Kanekalon braids event designed to thank its customers for their patronage during the year.
Okereke has promised to use her star power to propel the brand. “The African woman is legendary for her beauty and her strength, her style and grace; she is an epitome of beauty, and unmatched quality and a style icon. All this I hope to promote as Kanekalon ambassador” says the award winning Nollywood A-List actress.
- RECIPE OF THE DAY: Moroccan Lamb Tangine With Asian Pears
- Ethiopia Prime Minister’s New Defense Minister Is A Woman and So Is 50% Of His Ministerial Cabinet
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95