Sixteen young women representing different Ghanaian tribes with their authentic African Style participated in the 2017 Miss Ghana UK Pageant and a beauty from Northern Ghana took home the crown.
And The Winner Is … Sabina Lawabea Awuni
5 Facts About Sabina Awuni
- She enjoys dancing, singing, drawing, writing poetry and reading books.
- Two if her favorite authors are Timothy Keller and C.S Lewis.
- She is a Humanitarian and passionate about charity work.
- 3 Charities she has worked for are
- She loves to travel
The Other Contestants
Sveta Nana-Ama Ankomah
Gail Charlotte Araba Nkrumah Hammond
Natalie Ohema Akosua- Anokyewaa Wireko
Janet Mamme Adjoa Osei-Berchie
Amanda Nana Nyarko Abronoma Owusu
Abigail Nkrumah Nsuapim
Suzanne Araba Rachel Diamond
Maame Abenaa Ataa Serwaa Brobbey
Sheryl-Ann Akosua Ohene-Odame
Priscilla Akosua Boatemaa Owusu
Esther Henewaah Arthur
Karen Maame Yaa Obeng-Asamoah
Eyram Eiko Afua Ahorsu
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95