Sixteen young women representing different Ghanaian tribes with their authentic African Style participated in the 2017 Miss Ghana UK Pageant and a beauty from Northern Ghana took home the crown.
And The Winner Is … Sabina Lawabea Awuni
5 Facts About Sabina Awuni
- She enjoys dancing, singing, drawing, writing poetry and reading books.
- Two if her favorite authors are Timothy Keller and C.S Lewis.
- She is a Humanitarian and passionate about charity work.
- 3 Charities she has worked for are
- She loves to travel
The Other Contestants
Sveta Nana-Ama Ankomah
Gail Charlotte Araba Nkrumah Hammond
Natalie Ohema Akosua- Anokyewaa Wireko
Janet Mamme Adjoa Osei-Berchie
Amanda Nana Nyarko Abronoma Owusu
Abigail Nkrumah Nsuapim
Suzanne Araba Rachel Diamond
Maame Abenaa Ataa Serwaa Brobbey
Sheryl-Ann Akosua Ohene-Odame
Priscilla Akosua Boatemaa Owusu
Esther Henewaah Arthur
Karen Maame Yaa Obeng-Asamoah
Eyram Eiko Afua Ahorsu
Subscribe for Updates
- Arts & Culture1 month ago
These 9 Wildly Popular Christmas Classics Have Been Africanized. And We Love It!!!
- Community News3 months ago
How Nigerians Used Social Media To End SARS
- Business and Development1 month ago
20 Construction Projects That Will Transform Major African Cities In 2021
- Explore Africa3 months ago
See These 10 Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria
- TV and Movies2 months ago
10 Must-Watch African Movies On Netflix (Nov 2020)
- Business and Development2 months ago
Top 10 Elegant Neighborhoods In Kenya Where The Wealthy Live
- African Ingenuity1 month ago
Do You Agree With Akon That African Americans Need To Return To Africa?
- Lifestyle3 weeks ago
Last Minute Gifts You Can Get Before Christmas