##Michelle Obama has been spotting some fab looks from #Nigerian designer, #Duro Olowu. She has also rocked some beautiful pieces from #ASOS‘ Africa fairtrade collection, which is made in Mombasa and is dedicated to creating jobs and helping underprivileged communities in #Kenya. She was recently spotted in one of Duro Olowu’s fab colorful print pieces previously worn on Oprah’s show a few months back on her way to New York for for the United Nations General Assembly.
PREVIOUSLY WORN DURO OLOWU PIECES
PREVIOUSLY WORN PIECES FROM ASOS
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Kigali Genocide Memorial Unveils New Digital Education Platform For Genocide Education
- ❓🤔QUESTION FOR YOU: Should Kenyan Immigration Have Deported This Chinese Man Over His Racist Rant?
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95