Maxwell Omondi is a Kenyan Innovator. In spite many challenges, his latest innovation is getting some traction. The 26 year old did not finish high school but that is no deterrent for him.
The 26 year old is the talk of his Yala hometown as well as Kisumu’s Mamboleo for designing a hydraulic powered block making machine that can produce up to 5,000 blocks a day.
The block making process begins in the mortar where quarry dust, sand, cement and water are mixed in specified ratios.
Workers at the Yala site praised the machine, noting that it was less time consuming and efficient, creating a higher quality than the ones made manually.
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Kigali Genocide Memorial Unveils New Digital Education Platform For Genocide Education
- ❓🤔QUESTION FOR YOU: Should Kenyan Immigration Have Deported This Chinese Man Over His Racist Rant?
- RECIPE OF THE DAY: Ogbono Soup
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95