Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.
This is a Contract position through Upwork’s Talent Innovation Program (TIP). Our TIP team is a global group of professionals that augment Upwork’s business. Our TIP team members are located all over the world.
- Set and execute Upwork’s digital content strategy; ensure digital content strategy aligns with and complements overall content strategy to meet team, department, and organization-wide OKRs and drive consistent messaging, focus and pull through.
- Promote Upwork’s key messaging, tell customer stories, and solve customer pain points through the creation of digital content assets and experiences, such as tools, calculators, quizzes, videos, interactive flows, podcasts, audio content, and videos.
- Set the standards for digital storytelling at Upwork, and serve as a managing editor of our digital content channels.
- Collaborate with creative, IT, analytics, and cross-functional marketing and communication partners to design digital content that drives awareness, lead generation, and audience engagement.
- Lead digital content projects of varying sizes and complexity, from ideation to execution; define scope, determine format, set requirements, create briefs, manage resources, and establish project schedules, among other duties.
- Identify innovative digital content opportunities that address business goals and customer needs.
- Measure content performance against goals; adjust assets and strategy as necessary to improve performance.
- Perform content gap analysis and audits to identify opportunities and overlooked touch points.
- Drive continuous improvement of digital content formats and content operations to meet audience expectations and Upwork marketing priorities.
Must Haves (Required Skills)
- Experience creating content across various digital formats, especially interactive experiences, podcasts and video
- Experience developing and implementing content strategies
- Understanding of the user-centered design process, customer experience, usability best practices, and customer personas
- Experience with integrating marketing campaigns
- Experience with content marketing systems and CMS preferred; familiarity with Webflow highly desired
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Knowledge of analytics and measurement tools such as Google Analytics, A/B testing tools, and heatmap tools
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization abilities
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to collaborate with a wide range of partners across the organization
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit www.upwork.com.