TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
TikTok is a platform dedicated to inspire creativity and bring joy. It empowers content creators to create short-form stories that celebrate their passion in an entertaining, authentic, and safe way.
We aim to prioritize cultural relevance, by curating and nurturing an authentic, fun, dynamic, expressive, safe and inclusive content offering for the TikTok Africa community. We aim to do this by, keeping abreast of mainstream cultural trends and trendsetters, key events and cultural moments as well as creating space for content that appeals to Africans and a global audience, by digging deep for relevance and significance. We will do so by promoting and creating innovative and low-barrier to entry creative tools and content formats.
We are looking for a Programming Coordinator (Bilingual) who can:
– Manage day-to-day workflows on behalf of both the English and Swahili internal content teams to execute creative concepts and manage deliverables.
– Track content trends and understand trend makers’ landscape, identify and pitch in-app and out-app trends for editorial consideration.
– Implement priority high-impact, curated programming events and campaigns. Ensure projects stay on track by coordinating dates, goals, deliverables, schedules, budgets, and estimates.
– Support in defining project vision and managing expectations by engaging in brainstorming sessions for overall content creativity.
– Communicate project issues and resolutions.
– BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
– 3+ years of work experience working with multiple teams and deliverables to maintain tasks and timelines
– Exceptional organization skills and meticulous attention to detail
– Proven track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, maintaining organization, and managing multiple projects simultaneously
– Outstanding writing, communication, and presentation skills
– Team player, strong people skills, and ability to engage on all levels of the organization
– Deep understanding of the creator online video landscape and digital media creative and development
– Experience working with international partners at different time zones
– Understanding of the landscape and new developments in new media, tech and/or millennial brand and/or entertainment industry
– Experience working in a fast-changing, hands-on work environment
– Bilingual in English and Swahili
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.