Website The Coca-Cola Company
A successful Innovation Finance Manager drives thought leadership, and builds collaborative business partnerships with the Africa Organization Unit on the financial requirements needed to identify opportunities that create significant business value and drive long term system sustainable profitable growth. Provide relevant financial analysis and support to the Franchises finance teams for decision making regarding innovation projects, including business models, negotiations, target identification and assessment. Develops the financial models that underpin various innovation platforms, including break even and accretive margin frameworks to partner the innovation and incubation platforms. Serves as a consultant and subject matter expert to the Finance organization and Innovation organization by constructing portfolio view of market opportunities regarding the innovation investments and related categories.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Assesses innovation investments, identifies value creation opportunities for existing and potential initiatives, recommends programs and define actions
- Manages Collaborative Partnerships with Organization Unit and Franchise Stakeholders
- Create/Customizes System Financial Guidelines and Ensures guidelines are applied within the Business Unit, Franchises while driving process improvement
- Lead the financial evaluation of mid / long-term RGM initiatives and business strategies for the innovation projects. Understands and develop the system revenue strategic framework from yearly projections to the Long-Term
- Develop and implement financial models, analysis, and reports for key customer, including but not limited to (P&Ls, Cash Flows, ROIs, Benchmarks, Executive Summaries, etc.)
- Performs competitor’s financial analysis to support management in the development and implementation of relevant commercial strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Related Work Experience:
- 6 – 8 years relevant experience in financial analysis, commercial finance and project management.
- Financial & Economical Analysis
- GAAP, Cost Accounting / Analysis
- Knowledge and Insights
- Influence and Communication
What We Can Do for You: You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes, and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE, we will:
- Leverage our BOUNDERLESS NETWORK
- Make our CUTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILTIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Subscribe for Updates
- News3 months ago
DISCUSSION: South Africans Are Debating A Woman’s Right To Have More Than One Husband😳. What Do You Think?
- Arts & Culture3 months ago
15 Unforgettable Ankara Styles By 15 African Actresses
- Fashion2 months ago
20 African Bridesmaid Dress Ideas That You Won’t Find Anywhere
- Arts & Culture3 months ago
25 African Shirt For Men From African Prints
- Community News3 weeks ago
Johns Hopkins Honors Nigerian Teen Fareedah Oyolola As World Brightest Student
- Designer Spotlight3 months ago
Designer Spotlight: French Designer Olivier Rousteing Traces His Roots to Africa
- Celebrities2 months ago
Which Of These Top 10 Elite And Upcoming Kenya Musicians Is Your Favorite?
- Art3 months ago
13 Afrocentric Home Decor Ideas For 2021