Website Team Leader BPO
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group’s air, ocean, and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Connecting People. Improving Lives.
Currently we are looking for an ambitious and energetic Team Leader BPO in – DGF Kenya, Nairobi to support in developing and implementing business process improvements with the primary objective of reducing cost and increasing efficiency in line with business strategy and objectives, corporate guidelines and policies.
If this sounds like something you would like to do, please read on and apply only if you meet the essential knowledge, skills & experience.
IN THIS JOB YOU WILL:
- Drive monitoring and compliance of set KPIs by Global.
- Monitor subcontractor/supplier performance and suggests improvement steps.
- Prioritize and manage the allocation of appropriate resources on Internal Audit
- Plan, coordinate and train initiative champions on the journey of embedding First Choice in the organization as well as providing local application support and systems training.
- Drive a culture of quality, process excellence and continuous improvement.
- Support in ensuring project portfolio management and alignment of country projects/initiatives/cross functions.
- Support in driving performance and process improvement/First Choice programs, Business Process Optimization.
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff within BPO, identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled team.
- Supports the running and implementation of DHL with select customers.
YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Head of IT/BPO East Africa and will ideally have the following skills and attributes:
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Logistics business background, product and Operations know-how
- Good communication, collaboration, analytical and administrative skills
- Good organizational skills to manage multiple projects/deadline
- Project management and strong working knowledge of DGF operational platforms
- Experience in leading meetings and facilitating training
- Strong coaching and people development skills
- Knowledge in Quality and QEHS management system
- In depth knowledge of product and related processes
- Innovative and results orientated
- Strong leadership, coaching and people skills
- Masters the change management process
YOU’LL BE REWARDED IN MANY WAYS, SUCH AS:
Unique international strong brand spirit of DHL
Strong team with interaction with people from all over the world
Flexible working hours with the possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
Possible further career development
DHL Global Forwarding will only hire those who are legally authorized to work in Kenya. This is not a position for which visa sponsorship can be provided.
Why join DHL Global Forwarding?
We are part of Deutsche Post DHL, the world’s leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries. Visit our career site on the web at https://www.logistics.dhl/us-en/home/careers.html
Our TOP EMPLOYER prestigious certification attests to our best-in-class efforts to attract and retain talent by fostering a positive work environment and encouraging personal and professional development among employees. The development of talented women in our organization will be a focus for us and an important part of our DGF Strategy 2025.
We aspire to become the undisputed leader in our industry, when people think of forwarding; we want them to think DGF because we have:
- The largest global network with more than ~30,000 passionate employees
- The most efficient processes and fastest response times
- The best solutions and best customer service
Our Vision: The Logistics Company for the World.
Our Mission: Excellence. Simply Delivered.
Our Purpose: Connecting People, improving lives.
Our Values: Respect & Results
Our Goals: Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
To apply for this job please visit dpdhlgroup.avature.net.