Manage the end-to-end customer experience for new and existing business by providing first line support to resolve queries, service and retain existing policies and generate sales by co-ordinating activities within Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Telephonically guide customers through the product offering, pricing, terms and conditions.
- Take ownership of queries and ensure they are resolved timeously and effectively.
- Handle urgent and complex enquiries and requests received telephonically and via email.
- Escalate unresolved matters and keep the customer informed of any delays in resolving an issue.
- Maintain the outlined QA average on all calls.
- Continuously monitor turnaround times and quality standards and resolve issues speedily to enhance client service delivery.
- Accurately and efficiently capture all customer data.
- Finalise calls at point of contact, where possible.
- Forward accurate policy documents to customers within mandated timeframes.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the business product offerings, campaigns, rules and conditions in order to recommend the right solution to the customer.
Job Requirements & Qualification
- NQF 5 Insurance Qualification
- 3-5 Insurance Experience
Higher Certificate: Insurance (Required)
13 October 2021
To apply for this job please visit oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.