Nielseniq is a measurement company that fuses science and data so our clients can understand what’s happening today, what will happen tomorrow, and how to act on this knowledge to deliver results that matter.
Here’s Who We Are
- EVERYONE COUNTS: Every associate—in every department and at every level—plays a part in delivering what’s next for our clients.
- OUR VALUES MATTER: Our actions are driven by our values: Open, Connected, Useful, Personal
- DIVERSITY WORKS: Diversity is critical to our growth, strength, and ability to innovate.
Here’s Why We’re So Good At It
- DATA: Our data is complete, trusted, and useful, so our clients can depend on it to anchor their important decisions.
- SCIENCE: Our science marries rigor with innovation to give you answers that point the way forward.
- PEOPLE: We’re a company of truth seekers driven to get it right for our clients’ businesses.
JOB DESCRIPTION & PURPOSE
The core purpose of Consumer Insights is to provide clients with an understanding of their consumers/customers perceptions, attitudes, and behavior through research in order to provide strategic, actionable insights that will guide their marketing and business decisions.
The Quantitative team provides brand guidance, consumer insights and actionable recommendations to clients based on data collected from relevant consumer and business markets. This data informs brand planning and strategy for various brands across our clients’ businesses.
- Own and manage portfolio (addressed in operational excellence – new business development & revenue)
- On time service delivery to client at required quality standards (addressed in operational excellence)
- Client pitching
- Situation, Complication, Question, Answer (SCQA) Analytics
- Understand Nielsen End2End Process, Client Service Level Agreements and Client Engagement Model
- Deeper understanding of other Nielsen Business Unit solutions
- Partner with relevant stakeholders
- Measure myVOICE employee engagement scores and drive accountability
- Training and development
- Performance management
- Promote Diversity & Inclusion – recruitment, development (including succession planning) and engagement
- Mentorship and/or Coaching
- Build meaningful relationships across employees at all levels/all functions in the organization to create and encourage a culture where the Nielsen values are present
- Deeper understanding of other departments (addressed in client engagement & operational excellence)
- Project Management
- Ensuring timely query resolution
- Data analysis and visualization
- Analyze and identify gaps and areas for improvement in coding, data input validation and client instructions environments and drive convergence of processes and tools
- Drives success at all levels of the sales cycle – prospecting, relationship building, consultative selling, presenting and closing
- Proposal writing
- Ability to spot a data query, analyse it & escalate
- Revenue & New Business Development
- Be a role model in promoting our social media profile across appropriate platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, National Media etc)
- Stay up to date with marketing and media research/information news
- Develop thought leadership pieces/speeches on topics that are “personal” to you and that can position Nielsen ahead of the curve on hot topics
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Subscribe for Updates
Community News1 month ago
Johns Hopkins Honors Nigerian Teen Fareedah Oyolola As World Brightest Student
News3 months ago
DISCUSSION: South Africans Are Debating A Woman’s Right To Have More Than One Husband😳. What Do You Think?
Fashion3 months ago
20 African Bridesmaid Dress Ideas That You Won’t Find Anywhere
Arts & Culture3 months ago
25 African Shirt For Men From African Prints
Celebrities2 months ago
Which Of These Top 10 Elite And Upcoming Kenya Musicians Is Your Favorite?
Art3 months ago
13 Afrocentric Home Decor Ideas For 2021
African Ingenuity3 months ago
See The Most Peaceful African Countries In 2021 According To Global Peace Index
Food2 months ago
13 Afrocentric Wedding Cake Ideas