Website New Media
JUNIOR PRODUCTION COORDINATOR (6 MONTH+ CONTRACT)
New Media has a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious Junior Production Coordinator to work on one of its major accounts. Reporting to the Group Managing Editor, the Junior Production Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the editorial, digital and publishing functions on the Woolworths account. The successful applicant should ideally have experience in project management within a retail, publishing, or agency environment. Excellent communication and written skills are essential, and a keen interest in food will be a bonus!
The role will grow and change as the needs of the business do, so being open to change and adaptable is the key to succeeding in this role. An approachable, can-do and enthusiastic outlook will ensure you feel right at home in this dynamic team. The contract is initially for 6 months, with the possibility of extension beyond that.
Responsibilities will include:
COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS & DELIVERY
- Attending editorial & commercial brainstorm meetings
- Attending/assisting on shoots if required
- Coordinating and checking all advertising material is received on time and to the correct spec
- Trafficking of the subscription, win and feedback pages in the magazine
- Assisting the Group Managing Editor with processing invoices via the SAP system
- Advertorial production coordination and trafficking from briefing to going to print
- Assisting Group Managing Editor in compiling and tracking costing sheets for advertorial and digital advertising production
- Uploading recipes from print to website in collaboration with the Online Editor
- Assisting in uploading additional content & images as required
- Creating baskets for recipes as required on a weekly basis
- Coordinating and scheduling sales campaign banners for weekly newsletter
- Managing digital campaigns: coordinating and trafficking all elements (banner copy and design) from brief stage to completion
- Digital campaign reporting: working with the insights team to compile post campaign reports for clients
- Managing competitions from collating entries to final delivery of all prizes.
- Managing TASTE reader mailbox: replying to all queries, fielding questions, taking reader calls and trafficking queries
- General administration including handling of stationery orders, photocopying, booking meeting rooms, archiving, deliveries and collections, travel arrangements.
- Liaising with contributors when required
The following skills and experience are required:
- A degree or equivalent qualification in project management or similar
- At least 1 year’s experience in a similar position in a retail, publishing, brand or agency environment
- A sound understanding of digital media channels
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Finely-tuned organisational and planning skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- A high level of numeracy
- A high level of computer literacy, including Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to adhere to strict confidentiality
- An adaptable nature with a willingness to get involved in all aspects of the role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to be a team player
- The ability to work under pressure and proactively deal with high-stress situations
Please send your letter of motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 19 November 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com