In this role you will provide Sales Excellence support for the Strategic Partnership team in EMEA, under the coordination of our Director of Sales Excellence. You will aid in ensuring we are setup to succeed in achieving our growth targets, help manage the business, and drive refinement and innovation within our analytics and insights. You should be a results-oriented and data-driven individual who can solve complex problems; an owner; make our team successful; partner effectively across disciplines and levels; have high standards; be customer obsessed and thrive in an ambiguous environment.
As a Driver of Sales Process Discipline
- Instilling sales process discipline, adherence to standards and excellence in execution while holding sales managers accountable to quality and accuracy.
- Drive forecasting reliability and cross-organization integration
- Ensure successful account transitions to mitigate CPE & revenue risks. Drive integrated customer planning to exceed cloud growth targets and hold sales managers accountable for account plan quality and completeness
- Establish and drive a well-defined, predictable rhythm of the business (RoB) / rhythm of connection (RoC), that enforces great discipline in sales and consumption processes and delivers over-achievement of business results through core sales and consumption motions
- Leverage business insights and transformational leading indicators to benchmark performance and define current and future actions needed to grow the business faster than the overall market
As a Sales Leader Coaching for Growth
- Coach pipeline discipline leading to healthy coverage and infuse the proper forecast rigor, accuracy, quality and accountability
As the Representative in Fiscal Year Planning
- Provide support blueprint process on headcount changes and create business cases on additional headcount requests if applicable
- Contribute with market understanding, sales territory, segment potential through the planning process
- Drive integrated account planning coordination with the field and hold sales managers accountable for plan quality and completeness
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent interpersonal, organizational, planning and time management skills. An ability to work independently, deal with ambiguity, and solve routine problems proactively and effectively.
- The aptitude for rolling with changing circumstances (direction and strategy) while continuing to have professional and positive interactions.
- Exercise sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity, and professionalism in all interactions. Possess a high level of self-awareness and intrinsic appreciation for the value that admins provide.
- An aptitude to work independently without significant oversight or instruction to achieve results with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Work successfully in a team environment, building effective working relationships inside and outside of the group, accommodating work styles and perspectives of diverse individuals.
- Proven track record of excellent judgment, problem resolution, teamwork, negotiation, budgeting and analytical skills, decision-making skills, and the ability to work under pressure required.
- Extensive experience in Sales or Channel Management, Sales Leadership Roles, BusinessTransformation, or Sales Operations Management.
- Practical experience with business analysis – understanding financials, sales processes, scorecards, and key performance indicators.
- Core Competencies: Organizational Leadership, Strong Business Acumen, Strategic Insights, Trusted Advisor, Strategic Sales Planning, Sales Team Leadership.
- Professional Competencies: Adaptability, Customer Focus, Drive for Results, Influencing Impact, Judgement, Collaboration, Executive Maturity/Presence, Value Selling, Analytical Problem Solving, Organized & Disciplined, Initiates/Embraces Change.
- Education: bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, MBA/Masters a plus with focus on business administration, economics, finance, organizational management, business management
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.