Website Local Pros
Are you looking for a part-time, remote, work from home, WordPress gig? Are you looking to add more experience to your portfolio? At LocalPros.co.za we manage over 100 WP sites and are building new ones regularly.
We are looking for a new team member who is passionate about WordPress and building new things. Join a small team with an existing experienced WP designer who will help guide and train you.
It is important to note that we build mostly basic websites for small businesses with a fast turnaround.
If you want to work with a fast-moving team and want to build your portfolio up with lots of websites this is a great opportunity.
- General WordPress tasks
- Creating new WP sites from existing templates
- Creating new HTML sites (from templates or Brizy Cloud. It is ok if you do not know Brizy Cloud now you can learn on the job)
- Website audits (Screaming Frog or other to find broken links and other issues)
- Creating new landing pages
- Basic on-page SEO optimisation of existing and new websites
- Be available for quick and urgent tasks and fixes during the predefined work hours
- Basic level graphic design using Canva and Placeit.
Work hours and Workflow:
Part-Time: 4 Hours a day
80 hours a month
We operate as a virtual office. This means that during a dedicated part of the day we are all online and have open channels on Discord to talk and do instant video sharing and talking.
As part of the remote team you will need to be online for 4 hours a day between 8am and 12pm South African time (UTC+02:00) on Discord live.
Essential skills required include:
- Basic CSS
- WordPress Elementor (Oxygen Builder is a bonus)
- Advanced custom fields (ACF)
- Setting up WP site on Server
- Basic on-page SEO i.e. follows best practice with setting H1-H4 tags etc..
- Fluent in English
- Fast learner who likes to learn new things
- Basic content tweaking (to make adjustments to content on sites if needed)
Oxygen builder experience
Depending on experience levels:
Part-time 4 hours per day:
R7500pm – R12000pm depending on experience
*As you take on more roles and need less supervision this pay may increase
If you qualify and are shortlisted we will be doing a paid test task with the top 5 shortlisted candidates.
Terms and Conditions
This is not a permanent job offer. This is a part-time freelance contract offer that will be renewed every 3 months depending on many factors such as our internal workload and your performance and cultural fit.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Subscribe for Updates
News3 months ago
DISCUSSION: South Africans Are Debating A Woman’s Right To Have More Than One Husband😳. What Do You Think?
Community News4 weeks ago
Johns Hopkins Honors Nigerian Teen Fareedah Oyolola As World Brightest Student
Arts & Culture3 months ago
15 Unforgettable Ankara Styles By 15 African Actresses
Fashion3 months ago
20 African Bridesmaid Dress Ideas That You Won’t Find Anywhere
Arts & Culture3 months ago
25 African Shirt For Men From African Prints
Celebrities2 months ago
Which Of These Top 10 Elite And Upcoming Kenya Musicians Is Your Favorite?
Art3 months ago
13 Afrocentric Home Decor Ideas For 2021
Food2 months ago
13 Afrocentric Wedding Cake Ideas