About the job
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in? Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Solution Architect in the End to End Core and Cloud domain, who will be responsible for driving end-to-end, commercially viable, technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Engage with the customer’s Core planning, engineering and operation teams to understand customer requirements, problems and pain points within the communication services domain
- Scope, define and design solution offerings that address the customer’s needs
- Driving end-to-end technical solutions and handles the role of End-to -End Solution Architect for Communication Services projects.
- Handles the role of the Customer Solution Responsible (CSR) within the Core3 of different opportunities
- Full understanding of the Core Network (Voice and Packet) and Cloud Infrastructure architecture, including related call flows and its integration with the surrounding network elements.
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on defining the list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations to the technical and executive levels
- Provide feedback to R&D with possible enhancement on portfolio
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Bachelor’s degree of Communication Engineering,
- Minimum 10 years of proven experience in Core and Cloud projects and Pre-Sales engagements
- Domain experience: area of expertise – Communication Services, Packet Core and Cloud Infra
- Experience as end to end solution architect with proven record of related projects
- Proven experience of driving engagements in the Pre-Sales phase
- Excellent Presentation Skills and Communication Skills
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ericsson.com.
Subscribe for Updates
Community News1 month ago
Johns Hopkins Honors Nigerian Teen Fareedah Oyolola As World Brightest Student
News3 months ago
DISCUSSION: South Africans Are Debating A Woman’s Right To Have More Than One Husband😳. What Do You Think?
Fashion3 months ago
20 African Bridesmaid Dress Ideas That You Won’t Find Anywhere
Arts & Culture3 months ago
25 African Shirt For Men From African Prints
Celebrities2 months ago
Which Of These Top 10 Elite And Upcoming Kenya Musicians Is Your Favorite?
African Ingenuity3 months ago
See The Most Peaceful African Countries In 2021 According To Global Peace Index
Food3 months ago
13 Afrocentric Wedding Cake Ideas
Arts & Culture2 months ago
Top 10 Elite And Upcoming Zambia Musicians You Should Be Following