Website Capitec Bank
- To advance the Informatics Assurance function within Internal Audit through the use of data and the automation of data analytics that provides insight into key risks and controls.
- To design and implement auditing tools, processes and procedures that enables the Internal Audit team to perform automated audit testing across the company.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in data analysis or engineering (Analysing business processes, determining requirements, translating requirements into solutions)
- Experience with analysis methodologies, process disciplines and system development lifecycle methodologies.
- Ability to develop SQL queries and stored procedures
- Automation and scheduling experience
- Experience in a similar role where responsibilities include data-mining and the development of procedures automated for Continuous Assurance purposes.
- Proven experience in the application of data mining and analysis tools MS SQL, MS Power BI, AWS Database
- Exposure in an internal auditing environment
- Exposure to TeamMate audit management software will be advantageous.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Information Technology – Computer Science or Information Management
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology – Computer Science or Information Management
- Knowledge of database tools, structures and extraction tools such as MS SQL, AWS Redshift, AWS RDS
- Knowledge of data integration and transformation practices
- Knowledge of data quality practices
- Knowledge of data mining and analysis
- Knowledge of advanced visualisation tools such as MS Power BI
- Understanding of data science principles
- Understanding of Python programming
- Knowledge of data science principles
- knowledge of Python programming
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Analytical Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to Detail
Desired Skills and Experience
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Persuading and Influencing
- Learning and Researching
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Planning and Organising
- Writing and Reporting
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
To apply for this job please visit careers.capitecbank.co.za.