- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Software engineering experience with Python.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field.
- Experience with Machine Learning libraries (TensorFlow, JAX, etc.).
- Experience working with real-world or geospatial data.
About the job
Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
In this role, you will work on identifying and implementing the most impactful ways Google can utilize Machine Learning expertise and other unique opportunities to drive global impact.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Develop real-world, impact-focused projects from conception to exploration and research, to implementation and operational deployment.
- Develop Machine Learning models in Python, and develop tools and systems to train them at scale on Google’s infrastructure.
- Run experiments and design procedures for evaluating the results and assessing the potential impact.
- Deploy Machine Learning models, in collaboration with external stakeholders, and release open-source code and data that partners can use.
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.
Subscribe for Updates
News3 months ago
DISCUSSION: South Africans Are Debating A Woman’s Right To Have More Than One Husband😳. What Do You Think?
Community News4 weeks ago
Johns Hopkins Honors Nigerian Teen Fareedah Oyolola As World Brightest Student
Fashion3 months ago
20 African Bridesmaid Dress Ideas That You Won’t Find Anywhere
Arts & Culture3 months ago
25 African Shirt For Men From African Prints
Celebrities2 months ago
Which Of These Top 10 Elite And Upcoming Kenya Musicians Is Your Favorite?
Art3 months ago
13 Afrocentric Home Decor Ideas For 2021
Food2 months ago
13 Afrocentric Wedding Cake Ideas
Arts & Culture1 month ago
Top 10 Elite And Upcoming Zambia Musicians You Should Be Following