Bayo Omoboriowo has had to pull himself up by the bootstraps in life. He hawked sachet water just to make some money for his family. In a conversation with Nigerian entertainer Ty Bello, he shared “They were calling me Bayo pure water because I shout ‘Buy your pure water’ … this was when I was still in primary school. At a point I was ashamed because I would see my schoolmates and their parents driving them home after school.”
Today, he is the chief official photographer of Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari.
In a recent post on Instagram, the 31-year-old shared with his followers a little dose of inspiration from his journey.
He is a young man filled with inspiring words, encouraging his peers along the way. He has many nuggets of wisdom for those looking to achieve success. His story is a reminder that in Africa the opportunities are plentiful and the possibilities are endless.“Start local, aim global, prepare in the back waters, learning, grinding and building, and when it’s time to showcase on the big stage, letting out all you’ve gathered in the place of preparation” - Bayo Omoboriowo Click To Tweet
- RECIPE OF THE DAY: Moroccan Lamb Tangine With Asian Pears
- Ethiopia Prime Minister’s New Defense Minister Is A Woman and So Is 50% Of His Ministerial Cabinet
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95