|SHOP PRODUCT(RED) and HELP Africans with AIDS|
Each time you purchase a (RED) product or service, at no extra cost to you, the company who makes that product will give up to 50% of its profit to buy and distribute antiretroviral medicine to our brothers and sisters dying of AIDS in Africa.
|SHOP at World of Good and make a difference|
|SHOP at Ten Thousand Villages and make a difference|
Ten Thousand Villages is a founding member of the International Fair Trade Association(IFAT). IFAT is the International Fair Trade Association, the global network of fair trade organizations. IFAT’s mission is to enable producers to improve their livelihoods and communities through fair trade. IFAT is a global network and advocate for fair trade, ensuring producer voices are heard.
#African Artisans include:
- RECIPE OF THE DAY: Moroccan Lamb Tangine With Asian Pears
- Ethiopia Prime Minister’s New Defense Minister Is A Woman and So Is 50% Of His Ministerial Cabinet
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95