Kenyan Professor P.L.O Lumumba is known for his thought-provoking speeches. It comes as no surprise that he did not hold back his assessment of Africa’s predicament.
The three-day National Security Symposium opened at the Rwanda Defense Force Command and Staff College in Musanze District. On the agenda for discussion were contemporary security challenges in Africa.
The symposium where P.L.O Lumumba spoke, brings together 45 students from 10 countries which include: Czech Republic, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Nigeria, Senegal, Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania, and Zambia.
All participants hold ranks from Major to Lieutenant Colonel. Organized in collaboration with the University of Rwanda, the symposium features academics, national security experts, researchers among others, and is part of a one-year senior officers’ course offered at the college.
THESE MIGHT INTEREST YOU:
- Here is How Africans Reacted To President Akufo-Addo’s Speech at the GPE
- GAME CHANGER: 44 Out of 55 African Leaders Sign Historic Free-Trade Agreement To Boost Economic Growth On The Continent
Subscribe for Updates
- Business and Development2 weeks ago
8 Ways To Make Money Online With Just A Laptop and Internet
- Money Matters1 week ago
5 Ideas for Online Investing in Africa
- Arts & Culture2 months ago
These 9 Wildly Popular Christmas Classics Have Been Africanized. And We Love It!!!
- Business and Development2 months ago
20 Construction Projects That Will Transform Major African Cities In 2021
- TV and Movies2 months ago
10 Must-Watch African Movies On Netflix (Nov 2020)
- Business and Development3 months ago
Top 10 Elegant Neighborhoods In Kenya Where The Wealthy Live
- African Ingenuity1 month ago
Do You Agree With Akon That African Americans Need To Return To Africa?
- Lifestyle1 month ago
Last Minute Gifts You Can Get Before Christmas