Ghana’s Black Stars beat the United States Yanks after scoring a second goal in overtime to qualify for the Quarter finals after Cameroon and Senegal. Ghana is the third African country to ever reach the Quarter finals. Ghana will be meeting with Uruguay on July 2nd 2010.
Ghana is currently the only African team still in the World Cup. They finished second in their group with four points after one win, one draw and one loss. Due to the remarkable win by the Germans over Australia, the Black Stars made it into the 2nd round with goal difference on their side.
- RECIPE OF THE DAY: Moroccan Lamb Tangine With Asian Pears
- Ethiopia Prime Minister’s New Defense Minister Is A Woman and So Is 50% Of His Ministerial Cabinet
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95