It is no secret. Kinky curls come with loads of opportunity and lots of creativity. However, they can be nothing short of challenging if you are new to the Natural hair journey. For weekends or perhaps for work – what do you do with those short kinky curls so you can get up and go quickly? Don’t fret just yet, we have this quick and easy solution for you. Even the Naturalista beginner can pull this off.
This top natural hair bun by Youtube hair blogger Jane Nashe is suitable for shorter hairstyles. It is boosted with a faux afro puff that finishes seamlessly giving an authentic vibe.
Hi guys am loving the High Puff On Short Natural Hair. A quick natural hair protective style or Updo.
- Afro hair Comb
- Bobby Pins
- Soft Bristle Brush
- Hard Bristle Brush
- Rubber Bands
- Edge control brush
- Apply a leave-in conditioner
- Apply coconut oil to seal the moisture
- Spritz hair with some water
- Do a braid with kinky hair extension in the middle of head where ponytail will be centered. (optional)
- Add eco styler Gel. Use a soft and hard bristle brush to smooth hair into a bun with rubber bands
- Tie hair with satin hair scarf for about 30 minutes
- Add the faux Afro puff to your bun and secure it with drawstring.
- Use your Afro comb to puff out the faux hair curls of the bun
- Laydown edges with gel and edge control brush
- Cantu Salon Size Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream, 24oz
- Shea Moisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 15 oz
- Synthetic Short Afro Kinky Curly Pony Tail High Puff Afro Ponytail Drawstring Ponytail (Black-1b)
- Eco Style Styling Gel, Olive Oil, 24 Ounce
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, We earn from qualifying purchases.
- Beauty2 months ago
APAM Mr And Mrs Albinism Beauty Pageant And Talent Show Set For September
- Celebrities2 months ago
10 African Celebrity Breakups. Would You Have Handled Them Any Differently?
- Food2 months ago
Can Bole Festival Become Africa’s Biggest Street Food Festival?
- Music3 months ago
6 Year Old South African Goes Viral With Her Dance Moves
- Sports2 months ago
Kalidou Koulibaly Talks About Dealing With Racism And His Journey To The Top
- Hair2 months ago
This Natural Hair Wash Day Routine Will Tame The Kinkiest Curls
- Business and Development2 months ago
Year Of Return: Ghana And Jamaica Waive Entry Visa Requirements
- Sports3 months ago
Toronto Raptors Win First NBA Championship Under African Team President