It is no secret. Kinky curls come with loads of opportunities and lots of creativity. However, they can be nothing short of challenging if you are new to the natural hair journey. For weekends or perhaps for work – what do you do with those short kinky curls so you can get up and go quickly? Don’t fret just yet, we have this quick and easy solution for you. Even the Naturalista beginner can pull this off.
This top natural hair bun by Youtube hair blogger Jane Nashe is suitable for shorter hairstyles. It is boosted with a faux afro puff that finishes seamlessly giving an authentic vibe.
Hi guys am loving the High Puff On Short Natural Hair. A quick natural hair protective style or Updo.
- Afro hair Comb
- Bobby Pins
- Soft Bristle Brush
- Hard Bristle Brush
- Rubber Bands
- Edge control brush
- Apply a leave-in conditioner
- Apply coconut oil to seal the moisture
- Spritz hair with some water
- Do a braid with kinky hair extension in the middle of head where ponytail will be centered. (optional)
- Add eco styler Gel. Use a soft and hard bristle brush to smooth hair into a bun with rubber bands
- Tie hair with satin hair scarf for about 30 minutes
- Add the faux Afro puff to your bun and secure it with drawstring.
- Use your Afro comb to puff out the faux hair curls of the bun
- Laydown edges with gel and edge control brush
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, We earn from qualifying purchases.
Subscribe for Updates
- Food3 months ago
7 Heart Warming African Breakfast Ideas For Mother’s Day
- Explore Africa2 months ago
MUST READ: Africa’s Happiest Countries Might Not Be The Ones You Expect
- Hair2 months ago
10 Bloggers Share Tips to Grow Your Natural Hair
- African Ingenuity3 months ago
Why WHO May Never Recognize Madagascar’s COVID-19 Remedy
- Books2 months ago
The First Black Woman To Win Man Booker Prize Talks About The Challenges Of A Black Author
- African Ingenuity2 months ago
This Kenyan Entrepreneur Is Turning Agricultural Waste Into Wealth
- TV and Movies3 months ago
‘Cook Off’ Lifts Zimbabwe Film Industry Onto The Global Stage
- COVID193 months ago
How Africa Can Use Lessons From Fighting Ebola To Defeat COVID-19