It is no secret. Kinky curls come with loads of opportunities and lots of creativity. However, they can be nothing short of challenging if you are new to the natural hair journey. For weekends or perhaps for work – what do you do with those short kinky curls so you can get up and go quickly? Don’t fret just yet, we have this quick and easy solution for you. Even the Naturalista beginner can pull this off.
This top natural hair bun by Youtube hair blogger Jane Nashe is suitable for shorter hairstyles. It is boosted with a faux afro puff that finishes seamlessly giving an authentic vibe.
Hi guys am loving the High Puff On Short Natural Hair. A quick natural hair protective style or Updo.
- Afro hair Comb
- Bobby Pins
- Soft Bristle Brush
- Hard Bristle Brush
- Rubber Bands
- Edge control brush
- Apply a leave-in conditioner
- Apply coconut oil to seal the moisture
- Spritz hair with some water
- Do a braid with kinky hair extension in the middle of head where ponytail will be centered. (optional)
- Add eco styler Gel. Use a soft and hard bristle brush to smooth hair into a bun with rubber bands
- Tie hair with satin hair scarf for about 30 minutes
- Add the faux Afro puff to your bun and secure it with drawstring.
- Use your Afro comb to puff out the faux hair curls of the bun
- Laydown edges with gel and edge control brush
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, We earn from qualifying purchases.
Subscribe for Updates
- Fashion2 months ago
25 Fashion Fabulous African Style Outfits for Work
- Celebrities3 months ago
8 Yemi Alade Music Video Hair Styles That We Are Totally Crushing On
- Travel2 weeks ago
These Are The African Airlines On The World’s Best 100 Airlines of 2019
- Arts & Culture News2 months ago
Calabar Carnival Is Becoming The Biggest Street Carnival In Africa
- Travel3 months ago
Jessica Nabongo Is The First African Woman To Travel Around The World. Can You Guess Her Favorite Countries?
- Events3 months ago
African Vibes Guide To Some Of The Best December 2019 Events In Africa
- Arts & Culture1 month ago
Yemi Alade`s Top 15 Outstanding Ankara Designs That are Trending
- Business and Development News3 months ago
Deployment Of 5G In Africa To Boost GDP Growth By $5.2 Billion By 2034