It is no secret. Kinky curls come with loads of opportunities and lots of creativity. However, they can be nothing short of challenging if you are new to the natural hair journey. For weekends or perhaps for work – what do you do with those short kinky curls so you can get up and go quickly? Don’t fret just yet, we have this quick and easy solution for you. Even the Naturalista beginner can pull this off.
This top natural hair bun by Youtube hair blogger Jane Nashe is suitable for shorter hairstyles. It is boosted with a faux afro puff that finishes seamlessly giving an authentic vibe.
Hi guys am loving the High Puff On Short Natural Hair. A quick natural hair protective style or Updo.
- Afro hair Comb
- Bobby Pins
- Soft Bristle Brush
- Hard Bristle Brush
- Rubber Bands
- Edge control brush
- Apply a leave-in conditioner
- Apply coconut oil to seal the moisture
- Spritz hair with some water
- Do a braid with kinky hair extension in the middle of head where ponytail will be centered. (optional)
- Add eco styler Gel. Use a soft and hard bristle brush to smooth hair into a bun with rubber bands
- Tie hair with satin hair scarf for about 30 minutes
- Add the faux Afro puff to your bun and secure it with drawstring.
- Use your Afro comb to puff out the faux hair curls of the bun
- Laydown edges with gel and edge control brush
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, We earn from qualifying purchases.
Subscribe for Updates
- Food4 weeks ago
7 Heart Warming African Breakfast Ideas For Mother’s Day
- Arts & Culture2 months ago
MUST LISTEN: Top 10 Songs By African Artists About The Corona Virus
- Business and Development1 month ago
10 Best COVID-19 Response By African Governments
- COVID193 months ago
Could the low rate of Coronavirus in Sub-Saharan Africa be from Chloroquine use?
- Sports3 months ago
10 Best African National Football Teams In The Last Decade
- COVID193 months ago
Senegal Is Developing A Hand-Held Kit That Can Detect COVID-19 In 10 Minutes
- Celebrities2 months ago
Here’s How Some African Celebrities Are Supporting The Fight Against COVID-19
- Arts & Culture News1 month ago
Netflix Expands Its Interest In African Movies