It is no secret. Kinky curls come with loads of opportunity and lots of creativity. However, they can be nothing short of challenging if you are new to the Natural hair journey. For weekends or perhaps for work – what do you do with those short kinky curls so you can get up and go quickly? Don’t fret just yet, we have this quick and easy solution for you. Even the Naturalista beginner can pull this off.
This top natural hair bun by Youtube hair blogger Jane Nashe is suitable for shorter hairstyles. It is boosted with a faux afro puff that finishes seamlessly giving an authentic vibe.
Hi guys am loving the High Puff On Short Natural Hair. A quick natural hair protective style or Updo.
- Afro hair Comb
- Bobby Pins
- Soft Bristle Brush
- Hard Bristle Brush
- Rubber Bands
- Edge control brush
- Apply a leave-in conditioner
- Apply coconut oil to seal the moisture
- Spritz hair with some water
- Do a braid with kinky hair extension in the middle of head where ponytail will be centered. (optional)
- Add eco styler Gel. Use a soft and hard bristle brush to smooth hair into a bun with rubber bands
- Tie hair with satin hair scarf for about 30 minutes
- Add the faux Afro puff to your bun and secure it with drawstring.
- Use your Afro comb to puff out the faux hair curls of the bun
- Laydown edges with gel and edge control brush
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, We earn from qualifying purchases.
Subscribe for Updates
- Hair2 months ago
23 Sophisticated ways to Afronize with a headwrap
- Money Matters1 day ago
5 Ideas for Online Investing in Africa
- Fashion3 months ago
Mantsho Is The First African Label To Collaborate With H&M. The Pieces Are Irresistible
- TV and Movies3 months ago
5 Must Watch African Movies On Amazon (Aug 2019)
- TV and Movies2 months ago
5 Must Watch African Movies On Amazon (Sep 2019)
- Hair3 months ago
Step By Step Guide To Two 15 Minutes Twisted Natural Hair Bun
- Food3 months ago
Kenyan Chef Maliha Mohammed Breaks Guinness World Record
- Music3 months ago
Our Top 10 Favorite African Music Videos Of The Week (August 16th)