It is no secret. Kinky curls come with loads of opportunity and lots of creativity. However, they can be nothing short of challenging if you are new to the Natural hair journey. For weekends or perhaps for work – what do you do with those short kinky curls so you can get up and go quickly? Don’t fret just yet, we have this quick and easy solution for you. Even the Naturalista beginner can pull this off.
This top natural hair bun by Youtube hair blogger Jane Nashe is suitable for shorter hairstyles. It is boosted with a faux afro puff that finishes seamlessly giving an authentic vibe.
Hi guys am loving the High Puff On Short Natural Hair. A quick natural hair protective style or Updo.
- Afro hair Comb
- Bobby Pins
- Soft Bristle Brush
- Hard Bristle Brush
- Rubber Bands
- Edge control brush
- Apply a leave-in conditioner
- Apply coconut oil to seal the moisture
- Spritz hair with some water
- Do a braid with kinky hair extension in the middle of head where ponytail will be centered. (optional)
- Add eco styler Gel. Use a soft and hard bristle brush to smooth hair into a bun with rubber bands
- Tie hair with satin hair scarf for about 30 minutes
- Add the faux Afro puff to your bun and secure it with drawstring.
- Use your Afro comb to puff out the faux hair curls of the bun
- Laydown edges with gel and edge control brush
- Cantu Salon Size Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream, 24oz
- Shea Moisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 15 oz
- Synthetic Short Afro Kinky Curly Pony Tail High Puff Afro Ponytail Drawstring Ponytail (Black-1b)
- Eco Style Styling Gel, Olive Oil, 24 Ounce
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, We earn from qualifying purchases.
- Sports3 months ago
Top 20 African Soccer Players To Watch In 2019
- Game Changer2 months ago
How An African Overcame Racism To Become The Most Famous Black Man In Korea
- Money Matters2 months ago
The Njangi: An African Financial Support System
- Lifestyle2 months ago
Reverse Brain Drain: The reason Kim and Priscilla Addison moved to Ghana to do business
- Hair3 months ago
10 Gorgeous Crochet Faux Locs Hairstyles
- Fashion3 months ago
This Liberian-American Wants To Change Liberian Fashion Industry
- Music2 months ago
Tiwa Savage Joins Growing Number Of African Artist Signed To Universal Music Group
- Food2 months ago
Here Are the Best 10 African Restaurants in New York According To Yelp