If you have gone natural or are thinking of going natural but are worried about quick and manageable hair style ideas, do not fret. We know every naturalista wants to look smashing without spending too much time. Checkout this natural hairstyle tutorial and learn how to piece together this fabulous, work and social life friendly look in very little time.
10 Minute Natural Hair Style Tutorial
Start with clean blown out hair and the following products.
- Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Leave In
- EcoStyler Olive Oil Gel
- Bobby Hair Pins
- Hair Rubber Bands
- Long tail wide tooth comb
Step 1 – Use long tail comb to divide hair into 3 parts. Use rubber bands to set aside the parts not being worked on.
Step 2 – Cornrow the left and right parts to the back
Step 3 – Secure the ends of the cornrows with pins
Step 4 – Spritz with Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Leave In conditioner so it is a little more manageable.
Step 5 – Do lose chunky flat twists on the front
Step 5 – Pinup twists for a pompadour effect
Step 6 – Smooth your edges with the ecostyler olive oil gel and voila! you are good to go.
Watch the Youtube Video Here
- RECIPE OF THE DAY: Moroccan Lamb Tangine With Asian Pears
- Ethiopia Prime Minister’s New Defense Minister Is A Woman and So Is 50% Of His Ministerial Cabinet
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95