U.S.-Africa Trade and Investment Virtual Roundtable
The U.S.-Africa Trade and Investment Virtual Roundtable is a quarterly conference organized by the U.S.-Africa Trade Council, bringing government and corporate leaders to explore opportunities and chart the course of Trade and Investment across the US and African trade nexus.
This event focuses on the exploration of opportunities in select sectors and the value chains in each, while examining the policies that catalyzes or undermines the opportunities in these value chains.
The Value Chains to be dissected are from the following sectors:
– Transportation and Logistics
– Real Estate and Construction
The speakers are top government and corporate leaders across the US and African geographies with On-the-ground information for application for the development of the listed sectors.
This event offers you the following:
– A clear analysis of different economic opportunities in different sectors.
– Opportunities to explore business collaborations with Americans and Africans.
– Learn from the best Trade Diplomats and Policy Makers
– Tap into vast funding opportunities.
– Join an incubation network of the U.S.-Africa Trade Council
– Learn the rules of exports and imports between the United States and African Countries.