Celebrity chefs have already conquered land and sea. But now they’re going airborne. Tomorrow, October 1st, American Airlines will debut two new lines of food “developed” by the company’s new celebrity chef partners, Marcus Samuelsson of New York’s Red Rooster and Richard Sandoval of Pampano and others.
Samuelsson’s dishes, which are being called the “New American Table” menu, after his cookbook, will be sold on domestic flights.
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Kigali Genocide Memorial Unveils New Digital Education Platform For Genocide Education
- ❓🤔QUESTION FOR YOU: Should Kenyan Immigration Have Deported This Chinese Man Over His Racist Rant?
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95