Throughout the campaign of the US President Elect, Donald Trump, Africa was not on the agenda … not even as a footnote.
His rhetoric throughout the campaign suggests his economic policies will be leaning towards protectionism which might negatively impact trade agreements with Africa such as AGOA and possibly reduce the amount of aid that has been directed to the continent.
Is Donald Trump a healthy reality check for African countries to get their ‘house’ in order and be more self reliant OR will his seeming lack of interest in Africa and isolationist perspective spell disaster for the continent?
- Egypt Advances Its Plan to Become A Regional Center for Energy with Sudan Electric Linkage Project
- 👌🏾Kenyan Shatters Marathon World Record By 78 Seconds
- 👍🏾Tanzania App Emerges as Ecobank Fintech Challenge First Place Winner
- 😲 If You Are A Tanzania Female MP Who Does One Of These Things, You Will Be Banned Says Speaker of Parliament
- Thousands flock to Africa’s first Comic Con
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95