Sound & Vision House Victoria Mahe Seychelles
Firstly, please note that NOBODY needs any visa for visiting Seychelles for a Holiday !
Seychelles is located about 1000 miles east of Mombasa in the Indian Ocean. Seychelles is in the same time zone as Dubai which is 4.5 hours by air in the northerly direction. Mauritius is due south of Seychelles whilst Mumbai is 4 hours north west.
Seychelles is an archipelago comprising of 115 islands occupying an area of 455 km². It is a legendary beauty scattered across the Indian Ocean between four and ten degrees south of the equator. The Seychelles Inner Islands group consists of 41 of the oldest mid-oceanic granitic islands and 2 coralline islands. However, the Outer Islands group is only low-lying coral atolls and reef islands and is 72 in numbers.
The granitic islands of the Seychelles archipelago cluster around the main island of Mahé. Mahe is home to the Seychelles International Airport, the commercial Port and the capital Victoria. Mahe’s satellites islands are Praslin and La Digue. The coralline Outer Islands are divided into five groups. The Amirantes group is 230km from Mahé. The Southern Coral Groups of Alphonse, Farquhar and the Aldabra Group, are about 1150km from Mahé.
Vision Voyages DMC – ‘The Seychelles Travel Facilitator’
Vision Voyages DMC is a Tour Operator company based in the Seychelles. It was incorporated in 2008 with plans to make a difference in the suite of services it provides for travelers to the Seychelles.
A broad diversity of Services within the Seychelles, offering value for money, is available through Vision Voyages DMC with an excellent network of contacts.
Driven by a motivated team of professionals with wide experience of the industry, this dynamic well established company focuses on achieving excellence in service delivery through professionalism, courtesy and attention to detail, offering the optimal travel experience to its customers.
Why choose Seychelles as a destination?
– Year round tropical climate with warm air and sea temperature throughout the year.
– Island hopping experience with each island having its own unique charm, atmosphere and scenery.
– The islands are surrounded by nature; lush green mountains, unique granite boulders, pure white sands & crystal clear turquoise waters.
– Rich in biodiversity on both the land and in the sea.
– Clean, unpolluted air, and free from natural calamities.
– Cyclone and hurricane free.
– Experiences vary from cruising our unspoilt islands, hiking nature trails, visiting World Heritage sites, diving, fishing, snorkeling, picnics on secluded beach, cultural tours of the islands, dancing to music by bonfires or simply romantically relaxing with a local coconut cocktail along any of our beautiful beaches.
Why choose Vision Voyages DMC? What makes us different?
– A creative and innovative approach with new and quality resources.
– Welcoming service.
– Coordinated services.
– Access to a 24-hours emergency service.
– Dynamic and experienced team with a fresh approach to DMC services in the destination.
– Seychellois lead team, with knowledge and experience of the “ins and outs” of the islands.
– Strong believers and implementers of tailor made experiences.
What we offer?
– Range of Luxury Hotel accommodation in Seychelles.
– Ferry Bookings (Mahe – Praslin – La Digue Islands).
– Airport Transfers.
– Meet, Greet & Assist.
– Sea, Air & Land transfers.
– Customized Hotel & Tour Packages.
– Romantic Getaways, Ultimate Honeymoon Packages.
– Good choice of Helicopter Scenic Tours, Island Hopping Experience & Excursions.
– Reef Safari.
– Nature Walk and Trails.
Business Type: Seychelles Tour Operator
Main Products: Airport Transfers, Ferry Bookings, Luxury Hotel Bookings, Helicopter Transfers, Helicopter Scenic Tours, Day Excursions from Mahe, Praslin & La Digue Islands.
Main Markets: Worldwide
Monday :08:00 am - 04:30 pm
Tuesday :08:00 am - 04.30 pm
Wednesday :08:00 am - 04:30 pm
Thursday :08:00 am - 04:30 pm
Friday :08:00 am - 04:30 pm
Saturday :08:00 - 12:00 noon