Africa has been a continent plagued with the most negative stigmas but the tide is turning. With the world getting smaller due to globalization and the average individual empowered by technology to have a chance to wield influence that was once concentrated and managed by a few, the world is certainly never going to be the same again. That is very true for African countries who are determined to usher in a new era of development, progress and improved standards of living for its citizens.
It then should come as no surprise that on the World Bank’s list of top 10 fastest growing economies in 2018, six of those countries are in Africa.
- Egypt Advances Its Plan to Become A Regional Center for Energy with Sudan Electric Linkage Project
- 👌🏾Kenyan Shatters Marathon World Record By 78 Seconds
- 👍🏾Tanzania App Emerges as Ecobank Fintech Challenge First Place Winner
- 😲 If You Are A Tanzania Female MP Who Does One Of These Things, You Will Be Banned Says Speaker of Parliament
- Thousands flock to Africa’s first Comic Con
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95