“Oh Africa” is a song recorded by Akon featuring Keri Hilson and The Soweto Gospel Choir as a charity single that will benefit underprivileged African youth. The song and the filmed music video were released today as a digital download on Grammy Night January 31, 2010.
Proceeds from the sale of the new song will go towards helping underprivileged African youth. Akon’s Konfidence Foundation will be one of the main charities set to receive a portion of the proceeds.
“Oh Africa” will accompany the new, global Pepsi football TV commercial and form the centerpiece of the brand’s new worldwide campaign “Refresh Your World,” which is based on enabling youth to make a positive change in the world in which they live.
- Egypt Advances Its Plan to Become A Regional Center for Energy with Sudan Electric Linkage Project
- 👌🏾Kenyan Shatters Marathon World Record By 78 Seconds
- 👍🏾Tanzania App Emerges as Ecobank Fintech Challenge First Place Winner
- 😲 If You Are A Tanzania Female MP Who Does One Of These Things, You Will Be Banned Says Speaker of Parliament
- Thousands flock to Africa’s first Comic Con
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95