The ever so captivating “I Wear #African” Runway and Award show taking place at the #African Vibes Magazine #5th Anniversary Event May 1st in Hollywood will be televised and broadcast exclusively by #Afrotainment on May 7th on their #DISH Network #Channel 751.
“We are so thrilled to have Afrotainment cover the event this year,” said Belle Niba, African Vibes Magazine Editor In Chief. “When you see Africa expressed so colorfully and with such exuberance, the urge to share the experience is irresistible and we plan to do just that.” she continues, “It is my hope that our efforts as #African media to showcase positive Africa will only continue to gain momentum with every new initiative and the relationships we develop along the way.”
AFROTAINMENT is the first and only Network of channels in North America dedicated to broadcast the best #African Music videos, Movies, Series, Realities, and Comedy shows for the highly coveted African Diaspora in the USA.
To subscribe to the AFROTAINMENT family of channels customers can call DISH Network™ at 1.866.267.7805 or contact their local Dish retailer for more information. Some Afrotainment shows are also made available on Youtube at http://www.youtube.com/user/AFROTAINMENTCHANNEL
To learn more about The AFROTAINMENT Family of channels visit: http://www.afrotainment.us/
- RECIPE OF THE DAY: Moroccan Lamb Tangine With Asian Pears
- Ethiopia Prime Minister’s New Defense Minister Is A Woman and So Is 50% Of His Ministerial Cabinet
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95