Forbes has put out its list of 2016 world billionaires and Africa has 28 on the list, down from 33 the year before. Africa has 26 men and 2 women from 9 African counties with Nigeria’s Aliko Dangote still the richest man in Africa and Angola’s Isabel Dos Santos the richest woman in Africa.
African Countries represented on the Billionaire list
In 2016, South Africa topped the list with 8 billionaire. Egypt was a close second with 7 Billionaires. Nigeria comes 3rd with 5 billionaires and Morocco 2. The other countries represented are Angola, Algeria, Ethiopia, Sudan and Swaziland.
African Billionaire Age groups
There are 3 billionaires in their forties, 7 in their fifties, 7 in their sixties, 8 in their seventies and 3 in their eighties. Africa’s youngest Billionaire is still Mohammed Dewji from Tanzania at Age 41.
- RECIPE OF THE DAY: Moroccan Lamb Tangine With Asian Pears
- Ethiopia Prime Minister’s New Defense Minister Is A Woman and So Is 50% Of His Ministerial Cabinet
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95