The #African Vibes Magazine 5th Anniversary event will take place in Hollywood, California on May 1st 2011 at the Avalon Hollywood (1735 Vine St, Hollywood, CA 90028). The one of a kind glam evening will once again attract A list celebrities, high profile guests, #African Vibes magazine readers and fans from different parts of the country to experience Africa in an exciting and captivating way. This milestone event will include the following highlights and more:
VIP Glam Lounge:
At the VIP Glam Lounge, VIP guests will enjoy complimentary champagne and hors d’oeuvres, interact with other guests and receive premium VIP Swag bags with highly desirable items from our sponsors.
“#I Wear African” Runway Show:
The “I Wear African” Runway Show brings a new and fresh aesthetics to contemporary African style through the interpretive work of some of Africa’s hottest and talented designers. Throughout the evening will be special and exciting live performances from award winning artists from different parts of the country and as far out as Europe and Africa.
The African Diamond Awards:
The African Vibes Magazine African Diamond Awards are handed out to special celebrity guests for using their talent and celebrity to draw positive attention and change to Africa.
The VIP After Party:
After the Runway and Award Show, participating designers, models, performers, award recipients and VIP guests are invited to a fun and elegant After party to continue the celebration.
Join the African Vibes Magazine Facebook Fan Page for frequent updates or visit http://anniversary.africanvibes.com/wordpressnew for updates on the event.
- RECIPE OF THE DAY: Moroccan Lamb Tangine With Asian Pears
- Ethiopia Prime Minister’s New Defense Minister Is A Woman and So Is 50% Of His Ministerial Cabinet
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95