Forbes has put out its list of billionaires of 2015 and we have fished out the billionaires from Africa. Our list consists of 31 men and 2 women from 10 African counties. The number of African Billionaires has grown from 2014’s 30 to 33 for 2015. Two billionaires from Uganda and Morocco dropped off the list from last year and some new comers were added to the list.
African Countries represented on the Billionaire list
This year, South Africa continues to lead the pack with 9 Billionaires, followed by Egypt with 8 Billionaires. Nigeria has 5 billionaires and Morocco 3. The other countries represented are Angola, Algeria, Ethiopia, Sunda, Swaziland and Uganda.
African Billionaire Age groups
There are 3 billionaires in their forties, 10 in their fifties, 10 in their sixties, 5 in their seventies and 5 in their eighties. Africa’s youngest Billionaire is Mohammed Dewji from Tanzania at Age 40.
- RECIPE OF THE DAY: Moroccan Lamb Tangine With Asian Pears
- Ethiopia Prime Minister’s New Defense Minister Is A Woman and So Is 50% Of His Ministerial Cabinet
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95